latest Post

IN THE SPOTLIGHT AROUND THE WORLD - ALASANA GITTEH

Mr. Alasana Gitteh is a development worker currently serving as a Regional Coordinator for Future in Our
Hands-The Gambia, a development NGO that supports rural communities with development projects and promotes civic and women empowerment. He has over ten years of experience in the non-profit sector and has worked with the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis Project in The Gambia.
Mr. Gitteh also worked at Health Promotion and Development Organization as Field Coordinator for West Coast Region and the Nova Scotia Gambia Association, a nonprofit group that works on health promotion in schools and communities for five years.
He is a strong advocate for the promotion of sexual and reproductive health rights of girls and women and their empowerment. A founding member of The Girls’ Agenda (TGA) 
Alasana holds an Advanced Diploma in Management and policies analysis from the Management Development Institute and currently pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management at the University of The Gambia.
His Vision
I envision myself in next five years as a well develop and a dynamic leader in my community, who will be able to work with people, influence them towards achieving a common goal.
Your Experience
My long term work experiences exposed me to many interesting situations, one of this, my diversity in working with a team and expertise in working with NGOS.
Challenges
I like to engage on continues capacity building (Schooling) while working, time is a key challenge for me hence I am in between the two and watching on my young family growing.
Greatest Achievement
I will consider my lovely wife and beautiful two kids as my greatest achievement. It because of her support I am able to improve academically and sound job performance. Also, under my volunteer work with The Girls’ Agenda (TGA) I am able to improve over thousand young girls about their Sexual reproductive system, life skills, eradicate Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and all forms of violence against women.

Profile: Mr. Alasana Gitteh
He is from The Gambia and a Spotlight in all spheres of life
Facebook: Alasana Gitteh
Email: alasanagitteh@gmail.com

Tel: (+220) 3981470 / 9981470 / 7004881

About elints

elints
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment